The no-features, simple WordPress theme
Hi there, I’m NADA.
I do nothing. I may sound nihilistic for a WordPress theme, but I assure you that I’m quite the opposite. In fact, my whole reason for existing is to offer the exact opposite of current WordPress themes for sale (and this gives my life meaning).
“I REALLY love how you branded + targeted this. Normally I’m trying to hack out the parts of a theme I don’t like, but with this one I have a playground to build on top of.” Nat Eliason, Marketing @ SumoMe/Appsumo
Anthropomorphic existentialism aside, assume every feature you were looking for in a theme isn’t available from me.
I only come with:
- 2 colours (black and grey)
- No categories or tags (who uses these anymore any way?)
- 3 font sizes
- No widgets
- No comments
- 1 font (Roboto)
- Zero support (but watch the install video, or read the manual—those cover everything)
- No search
- No refunds
Impressive right? I think so. Because that means as a theme I get to focus on the “meat” (it’s in quotation marks because, little known fact, all WordPress themes are vegan) of what should be important to you: your content and the loading speed of your site.
The only things I do:
- Easy setup, all on one screen (watch the video below)
- Responsive (like a Tesla doing 0-100kph in 3s!)
- SEO friendly with Open Graph meta data automagically used (although I prefer people to robots)
- Fast (also, like a Tesla doing 0-100kph in 3s!)
- Sharable (all pages + posts share perfectly on social media).
- Customizable logo, MailChimp form, footer text, Twitter button, Google Analytics code (don’t buy me unless you use MailChimp and Google Analytics).
- No plugins required.
Watch my video to see how I work
“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.”Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Are you still with me? Good (I’m needy like that). If you’re on the fence, I’d suggest looking elsewhere for themes. If you want to see what I’m capable of, check out the styles page or the blog.
Want to see me in action (otherwise known as a demo)? You’re looking at it. Or looking at me. I’ve confused myself…
Launch sale! The price goes up to $49 soon.
Secure payment is powered by Stripe Checkout and the price is in USD. And if you need 1-click WordPress hosting, use FlyWheel.
Ever just want a dead simple responsive WordPress theme? NADA by @pjrvs is perfect https://t.co/7Y6ElKTmm8 pic.twitter.com/H53xa0HvYh
— Jonathan Stark (@jonathanstark) December 6, 2015
Nada WordPress Theme — No-features & simple so you can focus on content. https://t.co/5e5DOs8elj pic.twitter.com/4TSOYvOCMp
— Product Hunt Feed (@FeedHunt) December 3, 2015